Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Shower

I can't tell you how much fun I had at our shower on Saturday. The whole time we were ttc I dreamt of the day when it would be my turn to have a baby shower in my honor when I would no longer feel like my heart was breaking, and I could celebrate our precious child. And I gotta tell you, it was everything that I had ever dreamed it would be and more!!! And the best part was that Little Bit got to attend!!

My lovely hostessses...Melissa, Michelle, Me and Little Bit, Sherrie and Lauren (my best friend Sarah couldn't make the trip from TX, and my friend Kathy had to work)


Me and Little Bit with Jon's mom (left) and my mom (right)


7 comments:

  1. Sounds AND looks like the shower was loads of fun--and glad you all had the church dedication too! What a bundle of happiness this little life has brought. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a beautiful shower! You all look so happy. O is beautiful. How great that O was dedicated at the church where you were too!

    (sorry I haven't been commenting...I didn't know you changed to a knew blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janna, you look SO excited in these pictures! I love the smiles on your face! I bet you had a blast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shower!:-) Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read all the backstory of how/where/why you got your baby. She is precious! Truly a God thing that she was blessed with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Janna...just stopping in to check in on you. How was your first Christmas and New Year's holidays with your sweet baby O???

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers