Thankgiving was wonderful!!! Little Bit was so cute in her "My First Thanksgiving" outfit. Jon's side of the family finally got to meet her, and they were all just delighted for us. They are already so in love!! But how could you NOT be??? ;-) I will eventually get more pictures posted. But things here have been crazy hectic. We finally got the tree up, the stockings hung, and the decorations outside, but there is still more to be done. It's a really good thing our SS class is bringing us food through the end of the week!!
Please keep Jon in your prayers. He will have to have surgery on Friday afternoon to close up an absess. The specialist said that it is very bad, and the surgery could take anywhere from 2-12 hours, though they wouldn't know exactly how long until they get in there, but he knew for certain that it would be longer than 2 hours. The specialist was aggitated that the other specialist did not call him and tell him how bad it was b/c he said he would have worked him in sooner had he done that. And it possibly would have been an easier surgery. My parents are coming to take care of Little Bit, and Jon's mom is coming to be with me during the surgery. This is Jon's first time to be sedated, so that makes me very nervous!!! He's young and healthy, but still...
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Janna, I will add Jon to our church prayer list! We will definitely pray!
ReplyDeleteGirl it sounds like you have gotten SO much done!!!! I am still working on Christmas stuff!!! You have been one busy bee!
Oh..I am having to make my blog private at C's request. So....I will add you .... let me know if you can't get in, if and when you have time to actually check out blogs!!!! LOL
Love you friend,
Ang
You got it, girl! Prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou got it, girl! Prayers.
ReplyDeleteJon doing OK?
ReplyDeleteOh whoops--I see that its Friday...not already been done! Will be saying prayers!
ReplyDelete