Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Our Little Angel...

Our Greatest Gift...
Christmas Kiss...

First Family Picture...




13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. what a BEAUTIFUL family. She is just PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janna, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! And you two look SO happy!!!!! These pictures brought tears to my eyes!!!
    I am so happy for you!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is such a sweetie! Thanks for sharing :)

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Jon's surgery goes well on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...precious pictures! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. priceless, what awesome pictures I am so happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful Janna! I love the picture of the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely precious! I love all the pictures so much that I can't even pick a favorite. I'm so happy for you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one brought tears to my eyes Janna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she is adorable and you make a beautiful family!

    I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CUTE!!!! Those are great pictures. Love the family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are beautiful! You guys received the best Christmas present this year, a family. Good luck with the surgery today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are so beautiful!!! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers