Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Birthday Party in Pictures

Little Bit gets to lick the mixing blade. Yes, I know the batter has raw egg in it...


...But more ended up on her face than in her mouth!


Little Bit's smash cake and the guest cakes
Little Bit loved the singing!
Getting her a BIG ol' bite!
Chipmunk came dressed for the occasion in her cupcake outfit!!
We gave Little Bit a NEW CAR!!! (But you gotta say it like the announcer on The Pri.ce Is Righ.t!)
Daddy taking Little Bit for a ride in her new car! When he wasn't paying attention and made her sit to long, she would honk the horn as if to say, "Hey, let's get moving!" It was too cute!
It's Chipmunk's turn!
Hey...come back with my car!
Move over or I'll sit on you!!
I warned you!! This is MY car!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    If I didn't already say it, Happy Birthday Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! They are both incredibly precious :D How exciting turning 1! Happy Birthday Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers