Little Bit's 12 month antibody HIV test came back.....
NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With this news we no longer have to worry! She is HIV NEGATIVE!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD she is CLEAR of all of her BM's antibodies!!!!! I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear those words from our peds nurse!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








AWESOME NEWS!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! That's AMAZING NEWS! So happy for you and your entire family! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled for your family. I know that you would have loved her to pieces regardless, but this definitely a HUGE relief!
ReplyDeleteThat is GREAT news.
ReplyDeletewoo-hoo! Praise the Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful wonderful news! What a relief!
ReplyDeletethank ya Jesus!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is FANTASTIC news!!!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS on the wonderful news :)
ReplyDelete:)
Kat @ For the Love of Chaos | www.SenileMOMentia.com
Now I just had to come back and read this! THIS IS MAJOR NEWS TO CELEBRATE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDelete