Friday, September 18, 2009
Play Nicely
The girls have already started playing together, though it mostly consists of taking each others' toys. But the other day I got a huge laugh when they were "playing" together. Chipmunk was sitting on the floor, and Little Bit walked up and handed her a Litt.le Peop.le toy. But almost immediately she took it back. That sent Chipmunk into hysterics (even bringing on REAL tears), so without me saying anything Little Bit gave it back. I told Little Bit thank you for being so sweet, and she walked away and played with something else. A few minutes later Little Bit came back with a green block. She handed Chipmunk the block and took the original toy away from her. Pretty smart girl! Gotta love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








So sweet. Even though the first few months were rough, you are going to LOVE having the girls so close in age. I bet they are going to be great friends.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! They're the most gorgeous little blessings that I have ever seen :O)
ReplyDelete