----------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people are so nauseating...yes, yes, your ONE vote TOTALLY tipped the scales in Obama's favor. It has NOTHING to do with the electoral college at all.
But with that said, I am so surprised by the immaturity of adults, regardless of the party they support.
Democrats...grow up and move on. Yes, your guy won. He sure has made a mess of the economy, the jobless rate, and the national debt in the last 4 years. Hope you can afford to live with that the next four years. He has no one to blame it on now but himself. I have no faith in him whatsoever. It is a FACT that my husband, a middle class citizen, brings home LESS money, though his gross hasn't changed. Wonder why that is. Oh, I know...while Obama may not have raised taxes, he sure has siphoned the money from the middle class that he supposedly supports to pay for his pet projects. And don't get me started on Bengahzi. I believe there IS a coverup, and I'm not normally an alarmist.
Republicans...quit being sore losers. No, your guy didn't win, but was anyone REALLY surprised by the outcome??? The imperfect electoral college has been in Obama's favor for months. (It was imperfect in 2004, and it's imperfect now.) I get that you were holding out hope, but really...this was no surprise to anyone, even Fox News. Romney wasn't a great choice either...I voted for him, but that's because I wanted my vote to count rather than wasting it on the green party or libertarian party. It's ALWAYS the lesser of two evils. Move on...
Let's ALL find a way to put our differences aside and help others, love others, and I don't know, put other's before our selfish desires. Thanks for ruining my "happy place".








Hahaha....I loved this. They're both evil and I, will admit, in good conscience could not vote for either and wrote in....maybe it was throwing my vote away, but it wouldn't have mattered, NY ALWAYS goes Democratic anyways.
ReplyDeleteI do wonder how many Americans voted for Romney, simply because it was against Obama. I think that may explain why he got so many popular votes.