Chipmunk weighs 12 lbs 4.5 oz (75-90%!!) and is 22 7/8" long (75%). I couldn't believe that in just 2 weeks since we went in for her ear infection that she has grown almost a full inch! She is gonna catch up with Little Bit soon! She takes after her momma...the girl loves to eat!
She did so well with the shots. I was actually worried about it b/c she's so hard to console sometimes, but as soon as I scooped her up and held her close the crying died down, and she went to sleep in my arms.
Dr. B put her on Prevacid for the daytime fussing, colic and spitting up, so hopefully little missy will start to feel better soon, and she told me to add cereal to her bottles. Chipmunk totally showered me with spit up while we were there, so I don't think Dr. B had any doubts about her spitting. lol I'm a bit worried about her weight gain once we put cereal in the bottles cuz this girl knows how to tell time and starts the whining at 2.5 hours, but I'm hoping we can make it more than 2.5-3 hours between bottles once we start it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Sounds like a great appointment. I'm very glad that they shots went smoothly--those are always so scary! :) ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete