Wednesday, April 8, 2009
No More Quick Trips
I think that Tar.get, Ho.bby Lob.by and Ko.hls should all be in the mall for one-stop shopping, and Wa.lgr.eens should let you pick up your pictures at the pharmacy drive thru. All the driving and getting the girls and stroller in and out of the car really effects my efficiency. We left the house at 11:45, and I had to sacrifice my trip to Kohls in order to make it home in time for the 2:00 feedings and nap time. Guess we'll hit Kohls tomorrow! (Not that I'm complaining...I quite enjoy being a pack mule! lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I have been reading your blog for a while sorry stalking is more like it. I just had twins almost the same age as Macy (2months) yesterday. I totally get this post!!!! I do every in three hours, we also have a 2:00 feeding! I love it too!
ReplyDelete