Monday, July 13, 2009

Chipmunk is 5 Months Old!!

She is just the cutest thing ever! Those cheeks are just precious!! I LOVE THEM!! She's quite a chunky monkey, but she's just so darn cute! If only the chub was so cute on me! lol

Chipmunk figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back this weekend, so she found herself pinned up against the couch and the entertainment center a lot once she got to rolling. She is so happy now! She loves to smile and laugh, and when we have Bab.y Ein.stein on she laughs a lot! Chipmunk is such a blessing! We love her to pieces!!!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me with these cutie-pie girlies! I can't take it anymore!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers