I've already started planning her party...we're going with a cupcake theme. But before I do too much planning I have LOTS to clear out, throw out, donate and organize. (I delayed my spring cleaning until it was too hot to be outside! lol) In fact, that's all I have on my agenda this week. Today I started by just putting everything off the tables and back where it belongs. Tomorrow...the guest room! Wish me luck!!!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
HAPPY 10 Month Birthday, Little Bit!!
Holy Cow, where has the time gone? I can't believe that Little Bit is 10 months old!! She is doing so much...she's crawling everywhere and she's into EVERYTHING, she's jabbering something fierce, she's beginning to get brave and walk around while she's holding on to the couch, and just the other day she started walking when we're holding her fingers (though, not far). I'm so in love with her! She's so precious, and it just brightens my day to see her smile and hear her sweet voice!

I've already started planning her party...we're going with a cupcake theme. But before I do too much planning I have LOTS to clear out, throw out, donate and organize. (I delayed my spring cleaning until it was too hot to be outside! lol) In fact, that's all I have on my agenda this week. Today I started by just putting everything off the tables and back where it belongs. Tomorrow...the guest room! Wish me luck!!!
I've already started planning her party...we're going with a cupcake theme. But before I do too much planning I have LOTS to clear out, throw out, donate and organize. (I delayed my spring cleaning until it was too hot to be outside! lol) In fact, that's all I have on my agenda this week. Today I started by just putting everything off the tables and back where it belongs. Tomorrow...the guest room! Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








She is just gorgeous! Happy 10 months! :)
ReplyDeletelove love LOVE the cupcake theme! I already tell my girlfriends and mom for my baby shower I want like a lollipop cupcake theme!
ReplyDeleteI got the book and am already reading! Thank you so much!!!
Love the beautiful pictures of Little Bit:)
Mia's birthday theme is cupcakes.. but I won't even start sending you links of everything I've had made off Etsy. I'll let you have a normal birthday experience and not my completely OCD one, haha.
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely precious. I thank God for the blessings he has poured out on you over the past several months!
ReplyDeleteHappy party planning!!!
Hey, thanks for the encouragement and prayers! They are very welcomed and felt! I know all will be well, we just have to get through all this! We continue to see God's blessings through it all! He is still faithful, I just have to keep reminding myself of that!
ReplyDeletelove you!