Here is Little Bit's birthday outfit. I found it at a boutique here in town and paid way too much for it, but it was too perfect for her theme...cupcakes! I love that it has the long bloomers with it!
I started out buying a bow to match Little Bit's birthday outfit. I had the girl change the polka dot bow out for a light purple bow and a purple pom pom.
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17657872
Then I found a birthday bib...
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17655448
Then I saw the hats to match and I had to have one! I bought this hat with the cupcake from the bib. Obviously, it will have Little Bit's name on it and not Piper's. lol Jon thinks it too froo froo, in fact, he hates it, but I don't care!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21644828
And then I found this!!! Mom bought Little Bit a onesie from Car.ter's with a cupcake on it, and I thought this tutu would look precious with the onesie in Little Bit's 1 year pictures! I found Chipmunk the same onesie so she can use the tutu for her first birthday pictures as well. Put the tutu with the birthday hat and onesie, and I think the picture is going to be SO CUTE!
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17726128
So then I started browsing for something Chipmunk could wear to the party and found this...
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17688855
And when I was browsing the pillowcase dresses I found these for a STEAL of a deal! Wouldn't they be cute in the fall with a brown long sleeved shirt and leggings, and maybe some ug.gs?
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17667943
The last thing I found I know they won't need for a while, but it was just too good to pass up. I thought it would be great for when the girls get older and need something to occupy their time at restaurants, doctor's offices, church, etc...
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17676296
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17676297
Here's Little Bit's Adoption Day outfit! It will be monogrammed with her NEW initials!! YEA!! And I'm putting some long white pantaloons with it that will also have her monogram on it!
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17821861
And here's the bow that I bought to go with her outfit. It will be made with the same color ribbon that's on the shoulders of the dress and have her initial on the button! I'm so excited!!!
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17821860
Lordy, Lordy...I'm addicted to Et.sy!








Janna that stuff is sooooo adorable! Etsy is so addicting! Totally not your fault!!! :) Can't wait to see the cupcake party pictures and all the outfits with adorable little ones and chipmunks in them :)
ReplyDeleteYou're a little late getting on the etsy train, ha! I love it all. Wait until you see MY Etsy loot!
ReplyDeleteI have gone Etsy crazy too! I can browse for hours..and do some serious bank account damage!
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the super cute cupcake winter hats?!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26555758