This blog will be going private in the coming days. This is going to result in me losing readers, but in order for me to be free to speak my mind I will have to make my blog private. If you'd like to continue reading, send me your email address!
I would love to continue to follow your story-- We are in the process of adopting our little girl our finalization hearing is set for 9/29/09. my email addy is: staceyangelo@sbcglobal.net
I'd love to continue reading but I understand if I can't.
I have been a silent reader for a looong time. I don't know if you remember me, but you and I were in a buddy group on FF a few years ago for dachshund owners. My screenname was my2mracles, first name is Nicole.
My e-mail addy is my3mracles@aol.com but like I said, no hurt feelings if I don't make the cut. :)
I am a 40 yr old imperfect Christian woman who's madly in love with my husband, Jon. We've been married for 10 mostly wonderful years. I say mostly because we spent 2 heartbreaking years trying to conceive, and those years were NOT wonderful years. We have two beautiful girls who came into our lives through adoption...Little Bit and Chipmunk. Little Bit was born in Sept 2008, and Chipmunk was born in February 2009. No, that's not a typo...our girls are 5 1/2 months apart! Life is crazy hectic, but they are our greatest blessings, and we are so thankful to God for building our family through adoption! I have psoriatic arthritis, naturally curly hair, and PCOS with insulin resistance.
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
Jan. '08 - researching
Feb. '08 - started home study for domestic infant adoption
March '08 - individual meetings with SW
April '08 - chose 2 agencies to work with, HS COMPLETE!!!
July '08 - applications turned in!!
August '08 - Dear EM letter Complete!!!
September 3 '08 - Profiles Complete and Officially on the "Waiting" list!!!
September 15 '08 - found out about Little Bit (born 9/4/08) through a family member
November 18 '08 - brought Little Bit home
March 3 '09 - matched with birthmom for Baby #2! (born 2/13/09)
March 6 '09 - Chipmunk's "Gotcha Day"
March 7 '09 - taking our names off the list at our second agency...our family is complete!!
April 1 '09 - 1st post-placement meeting for Chipmunk's Adoption
May 5' 09 - temporary custody of Little Bit awarded to my parents
June 17 '09 - 2nd post-placement meeting for Chipmunk's adoption
August 13 '09 - 3rd post placement meeting for Chipmunk's adoption
August 24 '09 - Little Bit's Adoption Day & official "Gotcha Day"
Dec. 23 '09 - Chipmunk's Adoption Day
TTC Timeline
Dec. '05 - off BCP (58 day cycle, O'd on CD43), started temping in Jan. '06
Feb. '06 - 109 day cycle, no O
Apr. '06 - Dx with PCOS, took Prometrium for 10 days to induce AF, start Clomid on CD5
May '06 - Clomid 50 mg, O'd but BFN
June '06 - Clomid 50 mg, BFP (chemical pregnancy at 5w4d)
Aug. '06 - break cycle
Sept. '06 - Clomid 50 mg, BFN
Oct. '06 - Clomid 50 mg, BFN
Nov. '06 - Clomid 100 mg - BFP
Jan. '07 - Missed M/C at 9w3d, D&C
Feb. '07 - break Cycle, on BCP to get AF, Antibody and clotting b/w done, all normal
Mar. '07 - break cycle, on BCP to get AF
Apr. '07 - Clomid 100 mg, BFN
May '07 - Clomid 100 mg, BFN
June '07 - Clomid 100 mg, BFN
July '07 - Clomid 100 mg with IUI, BFN
Aug. '07 - Clomid 100 mg with IUI, BFN
Sept. '07 - Clomid break cycle, taking FertilityBlend. HSG on 9/28: Tubes all clear!! BFN
Oct. '07 - Lap on 10/16: nothing other than the typical PCOS ovaries found. I should be happy about that, but for some reason I'm disappointed. I wanted some answers as to why we're not getting pregnant post D&C.
Nov. '07 - Clomid 100 mg, 2000 mg Met, IUI, BFN
Dec. '07 - Femara, 2000 mg Met, natural BD, BFN - Didn't even O
Jan '08 - threw in the towel, started BCP
Our Angels
Angel #1, With us for 5w4d, chemical pregnancy, natural m/c 8/7/06
(edd 4/12/07)
Angel #2, With us for 9w3d, missed m/c, D&C 1/16/07
(edd 8/18/07)
Rut roh.
ReplyDeletetrying4two at gmail dot com
me please,
ReplyDeletejenrenee_@hotmail.com
I'd like to continue reading. Sorry about the situation. jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me but if you don't mind I would love to keep reading.
ReplyDeleteeaw00a@acu.edu
You don't know me but if you don't mind I would love to keep reading.
ReplyDeleteeaw00a@acu.edu
I would love to continue to follow your story-- We are in the process of adopting our little girl our finalization hearing is set for 9/29/09. my email addy is:
ReplyDeletestaceyangelo@sbcglobal.net
I would like to keep following your amazing story.
ReplyDeleteteyannahlove@gmail.com
I'd like to keep reading:
ReplyDeletekelly at digitalpembroke dot com
Sorry for whatever happened that you gotta go private but hopefully I can continue to follow your journey! :)
ReplyDeleteHeather
angel8443@aol.com
You better believe I want to keep reading!
ReplyDeleteccrissie at aol dot com
I SO want to keep reading!
ReplyDeleteshall3@cox.net
Please include me - I want to know what you guys are up to and how I can pray for you!
ReplyDeleteknorris320@gmail.com
I am sorry that you have to go private! I would love to keep reading!
ReplyDeletemegan.gandy@yahoo.com
-Megan
You don't know me, but I've been following your story for a couple of years now. I'd love to keep reading!
ReplyDeletelydiapistol at gmail dot com
I'm in.
ReplyDeletehope548 at gmail dot com
Aww, I just found you! If you don't mind, add me too:
ReplyDeletemy.hopeful.heart.wordpress@gmail.com
Hey girl! I love to read your blog here is my email.....
ReplyDeletecj0710@aol.com
Hope things get better soon!
Jenn Oncken
I love to read your blog! add me!
ReplyDeleteneila.polk@gmail.com
I definitely want in!
ReplyDeleteRoadblocksandrollercoasters at gmail dot com. :)
I would still like to read.
ReplyDeletebutterflyanla6318@gmail.com
I would love to continue reading. Your Little Bit and our son (whom we were blessed with through adoption) were both born in Sept. 2008.
ReplyDeleteMy email is: buresh@brainerd.net
Blog: http://afamilyoflove.blogspot.com
Thanks!
me too...brattlofmc@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletekaseycross@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog!
I'd love to keep reading, too!
ReplyDeletej1shaw43@hotmail.com
I'd love to continue reading but I understand if I can't.
ReplyDeleteI have been a silent reader for a looong time. I don't know if you remember me, but you and I were in a buddy group on FF a few years ago for dachshund owners. My screenname was my2mracles, first name is Nicole.
My e-mail addy is my3mracles@aol.com but like I said, no hurt feelings if I don't make the cut. :)
please add me - i check your blog daily and would miss the girls updates!! i have been a blog stalker till now...lol!
ReplyDeletejenn0729@gmail.com
I love checking in on you guys! Keep me on axtellfamily4@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteAmy
I'd love to keep reading!
ReplyDeleteheatherlrice@comcast.net
I do not comment often, but check lots, would love to keep reading
ReplyDeleteari_sus@hotmail.com
I think I have commented. Sorry you have to go private....Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteMrs H
berrribabe@yahoo.com
I would love to keep reading if you would let me! My e-mail is jellybean515@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteoh- I would like to keep reading too please:) madhenmom@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!!!
angel8443@aol.com
ReplyDeletewondrafulbaby.blogspot.com
Heather :)
jess.white05 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI would love to continue read your blog!
ReplyDeleteChristy C.
mrscarpenter3@gmail.com