Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I'm listening to...
NOTHING!!! That's right...NOTHING!! Both girls are asleep AT THE SAME TIME!!! Granted, it didn't happen without help, but IT STILL HAPPENED!!!! Can you tell by all the caps that I'm excited??? I love my girls dearly, but the last few days have been exhausting. I have wonderful friends who have been coming to help me out in the mornings, and I can't tell you how much that has meant to me! Just knowing that I don't have to listen to one baby cry while I feed or change or settle the other one is HEAVENLY!!! This mothering two children under 7 months is REALLY hard, but I know that this stage will be gone in a flash, and I will make it through the tough times. I keep telling myself that in 6 months Chipmunk will be where Little Bit is, and Little Bit was pretty darn easy to take care of before Chipmunk came along. Yes, it's harder than I thought, but again...they are growing so fast, so I'm trying my best to take it all in and just enjoy what I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)