Sunday, March 8, 2009
Introducing...Our Second Blessing...Chipmunk!
Here is our sweet little girl, Chipmunk! She was born on February 13, 2009, and was placed in our arms by our wonderful birth mom on March 6, 2009!! I'll blog more about the details of Friday evening soon, but right now I am so tired and want to nap while both of our girls are napping. In the meantime...enjoy the pictures!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Oh.
ReplyDeleteMy.
Gosh.
Seriously.
WOW!
I am BEYOND excited for you. You'll definitely have your hands very FULL...
But I just know your heart is overflowing with love for these two girlies! She's gorgeous! They both are :O).
Congrats! She even looks like you!
ReplyDeleteOther girls are adorable!
What a special, special blessing! I'm so very happy for you and your beautiful family. I can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteJust started following your blog recently and I am SO happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteIt really gives me hope that our time will come soon!
Leslie
I am in awe! Congratulations on your two beautiful girls. I love the photo of Olivia looking and smiling at Macy. You have got your hands full! I'm thrilled for you.
ReplyDeleteJanna,
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, but I've been following your blog for quite a while now. Looking at these photos just brings tears to my eyes - I am so happy for you and your new family. God is good!
Blessings,
Lydia
She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable Janna! Congratulations! God answers prayers! Just think--this time last year we both were waiting for little ones. Now I have one, and you have TWO!!!!!!!!!! Both girls are absolutley beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh, Janna! You and Jon are doubly blessed! I am truly happy for you all. God is so good. All the best to your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Doubly blessed! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm crying over here for you -- in major shock. I need to get TWO gifts in the mail now!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! God has really blessed you!!!
Wow, this is so exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHuge congratulations to your family!
ReplyDeleteOur similar story happened 6 years ago this month. Our son was born in February and we learned about him in March.
Such a magical time, isn't it?
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, perfect family you have!!
Congratulations on your two beautiful daughters!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteHere from lfca