Thursday, March 26, 2009

Face.Book 50 Questions (I love these things!)

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Only God could find that funny right now! Where's Ashton Kutcher? I'm being punk'd, right???

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
my good ones, yes

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
We did move to another state, and while I love living here I wish I could have my parents here!

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
YES!!

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
yes, but normally I can't b/c I put all my change in my "Hollydays" jar so that when Hollydays comes around in October I have money to spend on just ME!! I just haven't had the chance to put my change in there yet...kinda busy.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Hmmm, that's a hard one. Dang, I wish one of my friends was a doctor then it would be really easy!!

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
several people pop into my head throughout the day.

10. Whats your most favorite scar?
I don't have a favorite scar, but I guess the one that brings back the most memories is the one from when I broke my ankle at the National Girls Softball Tournament in Washington and had to have surgery.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Jan. 6th coming home from Disney World

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Can you pick up some Infant Tylenol and Mylicon while you're at Sams waiting on your tire?

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
eyes, smile, personality, character

14. Fill in the blank. I love____:
holding my girls when they are sleepy and cuddly

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Losing weight is always a goal, but I love to eat and hate to exercise, so that's probably why I never reach it.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Well, I would hope that Jon and Mom would be there by my side, so I'm gonna say my BFF, Sarah.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
We're good with 2...we like the man-to-man defense.

18. Would you make a good parent?
Yeah, though right now with a colicky baby and one who is teething I don't know that I'm all that good of a parent. I'm just trying to survive at this point.

19. Where was your profile picture taken?
on the couch in my den a few days ago

20. Whats your middle name?
Kay

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
I hope the girls sleep a little longer so I can finish this!

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
some of my college days

24. What are you wearing right now?
blue gym shorts and t-shirt. Don't let the gym shorts fool you...I didn't go to the gym today.

25. Righty or Lefty?
Righty

26. Best place to eat?
expensive...Melting Pot, cheap...Raising Canes and Chick-fil-a

27. Favorite jeans?
Levis Signature from Wal-Mart baby!!!

28. Favorite animal?
dog

29. Favorite juice?
cran-apple

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes

32. Ever had a bar fight?
no

33. Who knows you the best?
Jon, Mom, Sarah

34. Shoe size?
7.5

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
I've worn both in the past, though I preferred glasses. But I had Lasik done so now I don't need them

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
no (weird question)

37. Been to Mexico?
yes

38. Did you buy something today?
lots of somethings...I went to Target

39. Did you get sick today?
Not yet, but let's just keep praying I don't. I don't want to be sick and have to be Mommy, too. That would just suck!

40. Do you miss someone today?
yes...Mom

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
no

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
I can't remember...isn't that sad!?! But I would love one for Mother's Day!!! (Hint, Hint)

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
the dog (though I was informed by Jon that the dog is not a person so I guess the answer would be "me")

44. Last person to see you cry?
Chipmunk and Little Bit yesterday

45. Who made you cry?
Chipmunk, Little Bit and the dog. The girls were both crying and the dog was seizing...I was overwhelmed!

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Wonder Pets!

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Jon's mom is coming to meet her newest granddaughter!

48. Who do you think will repost this?
???

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Jon, the girls and the dog

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
ABSOLUTELY!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's always so much fun to learn more about my bloggy buddies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers