Thursday, March 26, 2009

Texas Bluebonnets

We took the girls to Texas so my family could meet Chipmunk, and since this is the time of year when the bluebonnets are in bloom, we decided to take a day trip to the Brenham/Chappel Hill area to get some pictures of the girls. They turned out so cute!!! Chipmunk slept the whole time, and Little Bit tried to eat a flower or two, but it was the perfect day for some perfect pictures! There are a lot more pictures of Little Bit than Chipmunk because we didn't want to wake the sleeping baby. We needed her to sleep in the car and not scream like she did on the way to TX.








6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the pics of daddy with his little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that they're almost the same size, hehe!

    Look at that hair of Olivia's, so cute!!

    And I hope that this doesn't come across the wrong way.. but Macy looks so much like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the pictures are so good, the girls are adorable! Olivia looks so alert and interested in the flowers. You are one lucky woman to have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! So sweet! Little miss Olivia is really growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family! I miss Texas and those bluebonnets!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers