Sunday, March 1, 2009

When did I become a grown up, and how do I make it STOP???

In past years I've always looked forward to my birthdays because it is my special day, the day that I was brought into this world. I have lived 35 wonderful years, and I have much to be thankful for, but for some reason turning 35 has been difficult for me to accept. There really is no reason why I should feel the way that I do. No logical reason, anyway. I have a wonderful life, I'm healthy, I have supportive and loving friends and family, a GREAT husband, a beautiful daighter...I could go on and on about all my blessings. But I just can't wrap my head around turning 35. I've always felt older than I really am b/c of my arthritis. Maybe I'm feeling this way b/c I'm finally getting to be as old as I have felt for so many years. Who knows? But despite my feelings about turning 35, I am having a wonderful day! I love my birthday b/c it's MY day! (Well, I'm sure there are lots of other who share my birthday, but in my little world...it's MY day!! HA HA) So...Happy Birthday to ME!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Janna! Looks like we're 6 years and 4 days apart. Wait until you're in your forties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope that you had a great day celebrating you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Janna! I hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I'll be 36 in May - UGH! :)
    xo,
    Alese

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers