Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sisters




13 comments:

  1. They are beautiful girls!

    New to reading your blog and glad I found it. Your story really gives me hope that our dream will come true some day!

    Hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I didn't know you brought home a second beautiful girl! They are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they are looking at each other in the first one! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious! Have a great weekend with your little angels!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!!!

    You are very blessed my friend!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious picture! Congrats on your two little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable! Macy has such sweet, chubby cheeks! Olivia is so beautiful, too--really growing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous - both of them. TOO sweet for words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are to precious, and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers