The A/C is fixed, but it's probably not the end of our A/C woes. Looks as if we have a freon leak. Next step is to have a leak check, but for now, the A/C is fixed and is cooling the bedrooms just in time for naptime!!! :) But now I don't have an excuse for not doing laundry or unpacking the suitcases. lol
Chipmunk is doing well with her neb treatments. She's actually sitting still and not yanking at the "fishy face" mask (her mask looks like a fish). We sing songs or turn on Elmo to distract her. She's such a trooper! I love that girl so, so much!!! I love both my girls more than life itself, but Chipmunk sure has had her share of uncomfortable medical issues. I just hope we see an end to them soon. :)
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I'm praying that she gets better soon. Neb treatments are no fun-we had to do neb treatments to our son when he was 9 months old because of wheezing. Only had to do them about 3 weeks. Occassionally when he gets a bad cold we have to start neb treatments for awhile.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you AC is fixed for now.
I don't want to freak you out, but one of the first signs of chinese drywall is a "freon leak" because it deteriorates copper. I'm not saying you have it, but please check! If anything in your house is copper it will be black if you have chinese drywall, otherwise it will be nice and coppery. Take an outlet plate off and check those wires...or look at the air conditioner coils. I live in a new neighborhood and there are a lot of houses that were built with it and all the families were forced to move out while the house is basically rebuilt.
ReplyDelete