OMGosh...Between the 2 meds for the nebulizer and the steroid for the lung inflammation, these meds have Chipmunk climbing the walls and running circles around a very tired Mommy!!! They are keeping her from falling asleep at naptime and again at bedtime. Last night she just cried and whined in her bed for about 30 minutes, and that's so not like her. She's normally asleep within a few minutes of us putting her in her bed. But last night it was this sad, "I'm so tired, why can't I just go to sleep" whine. It was sad to listen to through the monitor. And don't get me started on the lovely diapers that the antibiotic is causing. UGH!
But in other news...
My step-sister is in the hospital today having their baby girl!!! Actually she went to her appointment yesterday and they sent her straight to the hospital b/c the baby's heart rate was too low. They let her go ahead and try to have her natually, but after getting the pitocin and the epidural she stopped progressing. This morning she was still at 2cm, so they were only going to let her go until 10:00 and if she hadn't had her by then they were going to do a c-section. But at 9:30 she had gotten to 9cm, so they were going to let her keep going. I'm so excited to meet baby A, but unfortunately, we are running low on finances to travel, so we'll have to wait until Christmas to actually meet her. But boy everyone better move over for Aunt Janna so I can shower A with cuddles and kisses!! lol Ok, I'll share, but I'll be chomping at the bit to hold that sweet girl by the time Christmas rolls around. I'll just have to be okay with pictures for now. :(
And our other niece, J, is starting Kindergarten on Monday. HOLY COW!!! Where did the time go??? It seems like it wasn't too long ago that I was holding her in the hospital the day she was born! We mailed her some school clothes to celebrate her going into "big kid" school, as she likes to call it. She decided she was going to wear the purple shirt and cute blue jean skirt we sent. She called to say thank you for the clothes, and she was so excited that I could hardly understand her. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)