So, I realize that this blog is normally dedicated to our two baby girls, but every now and then I like to throw a few tid-bits out there about myself. Read them if you're interested. If not, feel free to skip it.
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
*the finalization of Little Bit's and Chipmunk's adoption
*the weekend with NOTHING planned!
*Hollydays (a market held here in Baton Rouge once a year)
*a vacation (anywhere...I don't care...I just want to get away with Jon and the girls)
*checking the mail (I LOVE to check the snail mail. It's a highlight of my day. I get sad when it's all junk mail or bills...I hate bills!)
*getting my house organized again
*setting up Chipmunks's bed in the nursery
*getting Chipmunk moved into the nursery (but she's got to start sleeping through the night first so she doesn't wake Little Bit)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
*worked out at the gym
*went to Targ.et
*Went to W.al-Mar.t
*was on FB for way too long
*washed 2 loads of clothes
*talked to my mom
*played with the girls
*hugged my hubby
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
*eat whatever I want, not workout and be a size 6
*have a scrapbook weekend once a month
*snap my fingers and have all the cleaning and laundry done!
*see my best friend more often
*pay off our adoption loan
*get a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure
*put a pool in the back yard
*buy a minivan (I love my CR-V, but it's no longer big enough, and with a minivan I can get the girls buckled in their seats without getting soaked on a rainy day.)
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
*Grey's Anatomy
*Private Practice
*Army Wives
*Desperate Housewives
*Ugly Betty
*NCIS
*The Mentalist
*Good Morning America
8 FAVORITE FOODS:
*French Fries
*Pizza
*Chicken Shawarma
*Cheesecake (I like it plain)
*a good, juicy cheesburger
*Mexican (cheese enchiladas are my fav)
*brownies (gooey...not dry)
*Diet Coke (I know that isn't a food per se, but it's my absolute favorite drink, and on a bad day it can cheer me up rather quickly.)
8 PLACES I’VE TRAVELED:
*Singapore
*Belgium (Brugges, Delft)
*France (Paris, Rouen, Deauxville)
*Belize
*Mexico (Cozumel, Playa del Carmen)
*Toronto, Canada
*Ocho Rios, Jamaica
*The Netherlands
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
*Australia
*England
*Scotland
*Ireland
*back to New York
*back to Disney World
*San Diego
*Maine
8 THINGS I LOVE:
*staying at home and playing with my girls and being married to a man who allows me to do that!
*shopping (And I get really excited about a good deal!! I just bought 12-16oz cans of Nut.ram.igen on eBay for $216! I saved over $120!!)
*scrapbooking
*hanging out with my friends and family
*breezy spring days
*Son.ic Happy Hour
*singing
*weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)