
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
6. Then tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.
For those of you who followed me here from my infertility blog...you know that I did not always have an attitude of gratitude back when we were in the thick of our treatments, but once we headed full steam into the adoption process, my attitude changed. I found hope and excitement that I hadn't felt in so long. I looked forward to every step of the adoption process, and I began to envision being a mommy. But I will say, that our wait was very short, so it was hard to get down and frustrated. There were definitely snags along the way, and I'm sure there will be more before our girls are officially ours, but I'm hoping that through the difficult times I will continue to realize just how blessed we really are and not let the momentary snags distract me from my blessed life.
I cheated...I didn't really have the time to find 10 blogs to nominate, so I'm going to nominate just a few of my very favs!
Kim (her blog is private, but I wanted to share the love with my bloggy buddy Kim!)
Christy
Jamee
Baby Mac...Where are you?
Laura
Elaine
Kristen
Farah








Thank you for including me :O)
ReplyDelete