I had to take Chipmunk in for a follow up appointment since she had an ear infection at her 4 month well-baby visit. And I was so surprised to catch a glimpse of something white in her mouth. But it wasn't just 1 something. It was 2 somethings! My 4 1/2 month old baby girl has 2 teeth! I couldn't believe it, so I stuck my finger in her mouth to feel them, and when she bit down it was confirmation that they were indeed teeth! It's CRAZY!! As we were leaving I called Jon to ask him if he had noticed them, and he hadn't. I swear those things just sprouted Sunday night b/c they were not there this weekend when we were in Houston visiting my family. When I put the update on my FB status, Mom was surprised, too, so I know they hadn't broken through enough this weekend for anyone to notice. I can't believe that Chipmunk now has an many teeth as Little Bit! Little Bit better get busy sprouting some more teeth...She's letting Chipmunk pass her up in weight and teeth!
Some interesting things are stirring at Jon's job...some good, some not so good. So would you please keep him in your prayers? It's a very stressful time, but he's not going to lose his job or anything (thank God!).
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








My guy sprouted his first two teeth seemingly overnight at 4 months also. He is 10 months now and already has 8 teeth with more on the way. I think he'll have full mouth by the time he is a year old. If only he could learn to chew with those things, life would be easier.
ReplyDeleteWow! Just confirmation that kiddo's change every single day! I know my little man is teething also, but doctors tell me he is too young. Maybe I should show them M's. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love how Chipmunk is catching up to Little Bit and even jumping ahead in thsoe things its so cute and shows how unique and special they both are!! When you said two white things dummy me was like "Hmmm I wonder what she put in her mouth..." LOL Obvious I am not a mommy yet huh ? ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitley will be saying prayers for Jon and his job...funny you mentioned that cuz my hubby is in a similar situation and sometimes I say lets move outta this town tonight! ( Quoting Carrie Underwood of course) But day by day :)
WOW! Teeth, already? That's crazy!
ReplyDeletePraying for your hubby's job and hoping for the best! :)