Wow is all I can say! Little Bit is 9 months old and already it's hard to keep up with her! She's everywhere and into everything! The other day I was in the kitchen making dinner, and I came into the den to see that Little Bit had pulled all her toys out of the toy bin and all of the Li.ttle Ein.stein vidoes off the tv stand. It looked like a tornado had gone through the room. When she saw me come in the room, she dropped her toy, looked up at me with this huge smile and started clapping. She was so proud of herself! All I could do was laugh. She's figured out how to get up the step to the kitchen, and in the last 2 days she's figured out how to pull up! My little girl is growing up so fast! Happy 9 month birthday, my angel!!
ETA: We went to have the girls' pictures taken, and when I looked at Little Bit's pictures I no longer saw my baby girl. She had started to look like a little girl! That makes me want to cry! Can't wait for y'all to see the pictures!!








What a grown up girl she's getting to be!
ReplyDelete