Friday, June 19, 2009
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just heard from our lawyer for Little Bit's adoption, and termination of parental rights AND FINALIZATION will be on August 24th!!!!!!! She will be OURS before her 1st birthday!!!!! Oh my gosh...I don't know whether to cry or dance or scream or go hug Little Bit...maybe I'll do all of them!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








That is awesome news! That happens to be our little guy's first birthday so its a special day for us too.
ReplyDeleteYou've had a lot of difficult news lately and I'm so happy to see this good news! That is fantastic. I hope everything else goes without a hitch! Good luck with communications with the birthmom too. We just met with our son's birthparents yesterday.
ReplyDeleteWHAT GREAT NEWS!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteI am doing all of them so you can too! I anxiously check aevery day for this news and will continue to check every day until the 24th ( and forever therefore) but Janna that is the most wonderful news of the day by far!!!! PRAISE GOD!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome news.
ReplyDelete