Friday, August 7, 2009

Awww!


Thank you Kristin for this special award!!


The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered*. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ok (drum roll, please) I pass this award on to...
I want to thank all these wonderful ladies who have touched my life in so many ways. They have encouraged me when I was down, and they have given me advice when I had no clue what I was doing. They are so inspirational and have stuck with me through the good and the bad!!!!

*You'll see that I didn't really follow the directions exactly as written, but if I had, those who know me well would wonder what was wrong with me! lol And I'm not commenting to let them know they've been given this award. I'm just hoping that they will visit my blog and find a happy little surprise waiting for them as I did when I visited Kristin's blog this morning!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Awe, Thanks Girl...right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janna... same to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! You are so sweet and It has been an honor to be a reader of your blog(s).

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers