We are FINALLY a FOREVER family!!!
My step-sister, who is actually Little Bit's only blood relative as she's half sisters with Little Bit's BM (I know...confusing) came for the adoption. I'm so excited that Julie is going to be in Little Bit's life. While Little Bit will probably never know her BM b/c of her drug problems, it's nice for her to have her Aunt Julie to connect with.
Judge New.ey gave Little Bit this bear, who we named a good cajun name, Hebert (pronounced "A Bear"). Get it? It's her Adoption bear, so it's her A Bear. She would not let go of that bear for anything! It's like she knew it had a special meaning.








Yeah! It has been so great following your journey to that wonderful day!!! So happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics! What a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics...love your great big ol' smile...love you. SOOOOO happy for ya'll. XOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on a wonderful day and a beautiful forever family! LOVE the A bear idea!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! You look so happy that I don't think you could get a bigger smile on your face!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm so happy for you all!! ((hugs))
ReplyDelete