Little Bit took her first steps last night! I was so shocked! And being the OCD mom that I am I immediately stood her back up to see if she would do it again! AND SHE DID!! My heart melted!! And she was so proud of herself, too! She had the biggest grin on her face. It was priceless!! The sad part was that Jon was at church at a meeting so he missed it, but I immediately texted him and let him know. Then I called my mom! And then more OCD Mom moments...I spent the evening trying to get it on video, but all I did was wear us both out! lol So, we'll try again soon, but for now...we're taking baby steps! And it's the best thing in the world to see!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TICKER... 2 WEEKS UNTIL LITTLE BIT IS OURS!!!! 14 DAYS!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! The anticipation is KILLING me!!! :)
Update on FBI checks...I sent the package off Thursday afternoon, and it arrived at 9:00 Friday morning. But STUPID ME!!! I forgot to write down the tracking number for the return package, so I can't track it back to my hands! I'm hoping I can figure out a way to track it using our account number. So far I haven't been successful, so if any of you are familiar with Fe.dEx, let me know!
We have some BIG news, but I can't write about it until the family has been told! NO...there's not another baby! :) My parents know, and Jon told his Dad this weekend, and I'm sure he told his Mom last night when he called her to tell her about Little Bit walking, so there are only a few more family members to tell, and then I'll be able to spill the beans. Be patient! :) I know...I'm so mean!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








How exciting about the walking. I'll have to stalk your blog now until you spill your news.
ReplyDeleteNOT FAIR!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWalking, that is so exciting! I hope all goes well with the adoption stuff.
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!!! She's definitely going to keep you on your toes now ;o).
ReplyDeleteAnd gee, thanks for torturing us!! Hmm.. are you moving? buying a new house? Did you win the lottery? Are you coming to see ME?! Yes, that must be it. :O)
oh my gosh! Walking? Eek! If you think you are a busy mom now, just wait until she is two steps ahead of you :) And, so not fair to leave us all hanging like this! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteDon't you know I have no patience ? :)
ReplyDeleteThat's ok for you I wait ( and I Have no choice!)
Yeah for Little Bit's steps and 14 days! The countdown is on!!!
Don't you know I have no patience ? :)
ReplyDeleteThat's ok for you I wait ( and I Have no choice!)
Yeah for Little Bit's steps and 14 days! The countdown is on!!!
Wow! I can't believe she's walking already :) And I'm looking forward to you spilling the beans. I have no patience :)
ReplyDelete