Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My 11 month old princess

I can hardly write today because I'm so emotional. I just can't believe the Little Bit is 11 months old! I'm constantly amazed at everything she is learning and how much personality she has. She's our pretty little princess, and every day that I get to spend with her is truly a blessing! The countdown has begun for her BIG adoption day!!! Only 20 more days!!!! Praise God!!!





blowing kisses...



Give me the camera, Mom.

4 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous Janna!!!! Love her cute outfits and bows too! Aren't girls so fun!!
    ~CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. I love the kisses one. Time flies when they are babies. Mine is turning one in 3 weeks and I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's nearly 1!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers