We have our 3rd PPV with our social worker today at 4:30, and then we get to file for her finalization!! So by the end of 2009 we will be an official family of 4! That just brings tears to my eyes!!! When I think about where we were in December 2005 when we first started trying to start our family, and then where we are now I'm am just amazed at how God has walked us through every trial and how He's blessed us beyond measure. When I look into our girls' eyes I am reminded that my love for them is just a water droplet in the ocean compared to God's love for us! And I think that my love for my girls can't be measured!! God's love is amazing, isn't it???
ETA: The visit went well! So now we get the finalization paperwork notarized and sent back to the agency. They will give it to their attorney to file 6 months post placement (Sept. 6th), and then we'll wait for the courts to give us our finalization court date. Thirty days prior to finalization we'll meet with our SW again so she can get yet another set of fingerprints for our 5th background check. (The people at the state police station are going to know us by name we've been in there so often! In fact, this last time, they were excited that we actually brought the girls in with us this time. :\ ) But, I don't care if we have to do 10 more sets of fingerprints and FBI checks...we're gonna get this thing finalized by the time Chipmunk is 8 months old!! WOO HOO!!!








She is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!! SHE IS growing!
ReplyDelete