Wednesday, August 19, 2009

COME ON ALREADY!!!!

I called again today about our FBI checks, and they are still processing them. I swear I think the people that answer the phones know my voice b/c I have called every day this week! In the meantime, our lawyer called and said that without those background checks the judge won't do anything. He was hoping that he would put all the adoption stuff in motion and just not sign anything pending background clearance, but that's not going to be the case. Dave (our lawyer) said that we can still do the parental rights termination giving my parents full custody, but as far as finalization goes, the judge wants the checks in his hands so if there's anything on them (there's not) he can ask questions. I'm so frustrated I can't stand it! I have been checking our Fe.dEx account several times a day praying that there is movement, but so far there's nothing. UGHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers