Monday, August 17, 2009
Impatiently Waiting
I called today to check on the status of our FBI background checks, and supposedly they are in their system, but they haven't been processed. It's getting close to Little Bit's finalization day (one week from today!) and without those checks, we can't finalize. I know God is in control, and I know I am to be anxious for nothing, but it's so hard when this is the last and final detail that could ultimately keep us from finalizing Little Bit's adoption next Monday! I don't want there to be ANY MORE delays! So I guess I'll call again tomorrow and see if they have been processed. The best thing I can hope for now is to get them in and take them with us to court and just pray that the judge will accept them right then and there. If not, the termination of parental rights will take place giving my parents full custody, but us adopting from my parents won't take place until the checks are in and submitted to the court. PLEASE PRAY THAT THEY GET OUR CHECKS PROCESSED AND OVERNIGHTED TO US SOON!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way! It will all work out.
ReplyDeleteJill
I hope it will all work out in time :) Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeletePraying LOTS that everything works out and you can finalize next week!
ReplyDelete