Thursday, August 20, 2009

God Has Answered My Prayer!!!

Our background checks were completed today, and the package was picked up by Fed.Ex this afternoon at 3:02! It should be delievered tomorrow! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!! We will be able to finalize on Monday!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers! I will update when I have it in hand!!! :)

ETA: The BG checks were overnighted Thursday afternoon, and arrived Friday morning at 9:30!!! We pulled out of town at 2:00 to head to Hous.ton for Little Bit's finalization!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yah, congrats. Monday will be a good day I am being induced on Monday. Praying that all goes well with the finalization. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! One step Closer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!!! Talk about cutting it close!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers