Our social worker called and told us that it was time to schedule our third post placement visit, so we got it scheduled for tomorrow afternoon! Once this meeting is over, the paperwork will be filed with the courts, and we'll be given a finalization date! We'll still have one more meeting with our social worker 30 days prior to finalization, but we're that much closer to having our family officially complete!!
The funniest thing happened yesterday while we were waiting on Jon to get to the doctor's office. I was sitting in the lobby with the girls in the stroller, and this woman and her 2 teenage children stopped by to ooh and ahh over the girls. The woman said, "They're not twins. Is one adopted?" I told her that both were, and she asked who our judge was. I told her we hadn't gotten that far yet, but we just had one more visit. Then she looked at me and said, "Well it could be in my court. We love adoption Wednesdays!" So that was pretty cool!








Yeah Chipmunk!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Way to go Chipmunk!
ReplyDelete